Asian Inspired Tuna Burgers
We love the crunchy and refreshing flavors of the cucumber and carrots with the spiciness of the Siracha! If you want to bump up the spice factor, you can substitute the Original Jinka with our Spicy Jinka!
- 4 Pretzel burger buns
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 leafs of butter lettuce
- 1 TBSP vegan mayo
- 1 8oz Jinka (Flavor of your choice)
- 1 egg (Leave out for a vegan recipe!)
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- Pinch of Salt+Pepper
- 1/2 carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cucumber, shredded
- 1/4 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 2 TSP sesame oil, apple cider vinegar
- 1 TSP soy sauce
- 1 TSP Siracha
- In a bowl, mix Jinka, egg, panko breadcrumbs, celery, and salt + pepper. Once the mixture is mixed, form into patties. Place in fridge as you assembly the rest of the burger (You can leave out the egg for a complete vegan recipe! The patty will be slightly looser, but still just as delicious!)
- In a separate bowl, toss the carrots, cucumbers, cilantro, sesame oil, and soy sauce together. Place in fridge while you cook the burgers.
- In a pan, heat a little bit of oil and place your patties in the pan. Pan fry each side for 30 seconds over medium heat, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Toast the pretzel buns with a little bit of butter on each side.
- Assembly: Layer the mayo, lettuce, and tomato on the bottom bun. Place a patty on top, and dress with the carrot and cucumber mixture, as well as the alfalfa sprouts. Top with the burger bun.