Spice up your dinner and take a flavorful trip to Korea! This amazing Bibimbap will hit every craving. Protein? Check. Veggies? Double check. Carbs? Triple checked.
- 1 package Spicy Jinka
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 4 TBSP sesame oil
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- 1/4 TBSP salt
- 1/4 TBSP sugar
- 4 TBSP Korean red pepper sauce (optional)
- Sesame Seeds (Optional)
- 4 bowls of rice
- In a small bowl, mix together the sesame oil, soy sauce, salt, and sugar.
- Place the thinly slices carrots, cucumber, and cherry tomatoes into three separate bowls. Pour 1 TBSP of sauce into each bowl and mix. (You can definitely save yourself the dishes and combine all ingredients into one bowl as well!)
- Layer the vegetables over the rice and pour any left over into the rice. Add the avocado as well.
- Add 1/4 Jinka into each bowl. Top with the Korean red pepper sauce and sesame seeds.