Jinka Pull Apart Bread
A super simple and delicious recipe to bring to any party!
- 2lb Pizza Dough (store bought or homemade)
- 1 tub Jinka (any flavor, we used all three!)
- 3/4 cup Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Thoroughly mix the cream cheese, Jinka, shredded cheese, and spices.
- Shape 30 one ounce balls using the pizza dough.
- Flatten each ball of dough, add 2 tbsp of the cream cheese Jinka mixture, and pinch in the back to seal.
- Arrange your dough balls in any shape you'd like.
- Bake on a sheet for 15 minutes in a 375F preheated oven.
Enjoy and tag us in your pictures!