Jinka Christmas Tree
An easy Christmas recipe using only five ingredients! Its simple, delicious, and can easily be customized in any way you'd like!
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 tub Jinka (any flavor, we used all three!)
- 1/4 cup Pesto
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheese
- Cherry tomatoes for decoration
- Lay puff pastry sheets on-top of each other and cut into shape of tree.
- Remove the top layer.
- Spread Pesto, Jinka, and shredded cheese onto one layer of the puff pastry.
- Lay second puff pastry on top.
- Using a sharp knife or pizza wheel, start 3 inches from the top of the triangle and make 1-inch cuts down the sides while leaving a 1-inch section down the middle.
- Bake the puff pastry until it is golden brown and puffed, 12 to 15 minutes in a 400F preheated oven.
Enjoy and tag us in your pictures!