Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme Ocean Edition
How exciting is it that Taco Bell has a new completely VEGAN menu additions? Our personal favorite is the Crunchwrap Supreme with layers of cheese, onions, crispy tortilla chip, and tomatoes! We had to make a dupe, so featuring a Crunchwrap Supreme Ocean Edition with Jinka!
- 1 package Jinka (Any flavor)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. cashew nacho cheese sauce (any nacho cheese sauce will work!)
- 2 tostada shells
- 4 soft large tortilla s
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. shredded lettuce
- 1/4 c. chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar
- 1/2 c. shredded Monterey Jack
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Jalapeño if you like spice!
- Lay out your ingredients in little bowls for easier assembly. This would be a super fun activity and recipe to make with your family, party, friends, or even as a meal prep!
- Stack 2 large flour tortillas and place a tostada shell in the center. Using a paring knife, trace around edges of shell to cut 2 smaller flour tortilla rounds.
- To build your Crunchwrap: Add a scoop of Jinka to the center the large flour tortillas, leaving a generous border for folding. Drizzle the nacho cheese sauce over each, then place a tostada shell on top. Spread sour cream over each shell, then top with lettuce, tomato, and cheeses. Add your jalapeño's here as well if you're looking to add some heat.
- Place smaller flour tortilla cutouts on top and tightly fold edges of large tortilla toward the center, creating pleats. Quickly invert Crunchwraps so pleats are on the bottom and they stay together.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add Crunchwrap seam-side down and cook until tortilla is golden, 3 minutes per side.
Tag us with your Crunchwrap copycats on Instagram! @myjinka